LUMAS Art Editions GmbH, as the controller of the processing, guarantees an adequate and consistent standard of protection of natural persons concerning their personal data is subject to processing by the company, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679)
LUMAS Art Editions GmbH only processes personal data responsibly and diligently, and in accordance with the lawful basis that enables the processing. It has also taken the required and appropriate security measures agains the risks that have been obectively evaluated and identified to the rights and freedoms of interested persons, which the processing carried out by our company might lead to.
Below we offer extensive additional information regarding the specific processing activities carried out by ARTSTREAM by LUMAS Art Editions GmbH
Additional data protection information
Name: ARTSTREAM by LUMAS Art Editions GmbH
Postal address: Ernst-Reuter-Platz 2, 10587 Berlin, Germany
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of data processing and retention
ARTSTREAM by LUMAS Art Editions GmbH shall process your personal data in order to:
- Respond to your questions or requests for information.
- To send you commercial communications about our products or services.
Once the purpose for which your data has been collected has been fulfilled, they shall be destroyed and only the data required to deal with complaints or to comply with applicable legislation shall be retained.
Lawfulness of processing
The lawful basis that authorizes us to process your data is:
- Contacts: the consent provided by you when you contact us online and our legitimate interest to send you commercial communications.
- Commercial Communications: our legitimate interest to inform you about our services.
Recipients of your data
Your data shall not be communicated to third parties, except if required by legal provisions.
Rights of the interested party
Users of our website, shall be entitled to:
- Access, rectify, object or request the erasure of their data, whenever they consider that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and data portability.
- Restriction of processing: in this case we shall only retain the data that is strictly required to deal with complaints.
- Withdraw their consent at any time.
Further information on processing activities, procedures and services: